여름이야!(’v’)ノ


hi june and summer! Assalamualaikum, i hve been busy start from yesterday, packing my cloth and everything. i just got a schedules from KBS. Look awesome and with a lot of activity. But i got some problem with baju tradisional that should i borrow somewhere, i just know that now and olso we need to prepare souvenir and point for presentation. Gah! a lot of thing to do and im getting tired, just wanna sleep. tommorow gotta be busy day since we going to KL first on friday, and check in on saturday for the pre-training :) I got a lot of advice from fasilitator. Thanks a lot for the advice!~ And oh, my only BIG problem here is i can't speak engrish bery well uh! i maybe got some luck here because got to go this programme ;3

i olso done watch love rain! yeay for cute ending but i want moreeeeeeee T-T And currently watching BIG, I do I do and maybe going to watch bridal mask olso if i am not lazy, teeheee :p BIG iz great, funny, and cute! I would love to hve younger brother like Kang Kyung Joon (Shin Won Ho) X) He's cute! But unfortunately, he is one year older than me e.e be my big brother PLEASE. Lol ^

Uh, oh. Stupid <-- His fav line ;3



No comments:

Instagram