Some FAQ and Answer.



Okay, many people ask me how to use blogskin.com layout. I learned by my self and it's so hard at the first ;)
Here the Question from many people and answer from me :)

Q1: Where you get blog layout?
Ans: From this awesome web

Q2:Why is there an error when I paste the code in blogger?
Ans: Please make sure that your blogger is in classic template instead of layout because it will not work in layout. You might want to revert to classic template in order to use it.

Q3:How to use the smilies for the tagboard?
Ans: *This instructions only apply to cbox users as I am not very sure whether it applies to the other tagboard users but I guess it should be the same method. Log in to you cbox account --> click on Options & choose smilies --> you have to replace the url of the smilies but before that, you should have your image url of the smilies by uploading them in photobucket or other image host website.

Q4:How to download the code of a particular blogskin from blogskins.com?

step 1
step 2


p/s: any quetion just ask me at formspring or tagboard ,ty :)

No comments:

Instagram