Slowly.

Salam,

Yes, slowy to change my habit or MY HOBBY? Addicted to facebook, twitter,blog and specialy for tumblr.Hmm. I should stop for a while. Im going to take exam this year. Waaa T.T I need to berkorban apa saja untuk my future. Please pray for me. You know, addicted to facebook terutamanya, teramatlah besar. Rasa nak buka jugak walaupun sekejap. Yes, SEKEJAP! I don't think Im really going to login my facebook just for a while. I just told my friend and my MUET teacher that I want to deactived my facebook but I see, nothing gonna be happen. But trust me, I will stop login to fb for a week XD So, Im on HIATUS dear followers.

Did you guys noticed that I already put in the link to download Japan old movie/drama that I reviews last week. You can checkout it on sidebar :) Okay, enough about facebook.

Oh,yesterday was a STPM result day, and everyone know that 12 student got 4.0 in Terengganu, mostly they are from Hulu Besut. I feel embressing for my self because people from there get better result. I want to be like them too. Online addicted wa akan dikurangkan atau mungkin harus dihapuskan terus. Tapi agak kurang nak sanggup,Hihi. Whatever. No one care, oh no! my mom and dad do care about that.Ak akan jarang post entry lepas nie, jangan rindu aku *ces, bajet ja kau nih.Sapa gak nak rindu kau? Okay fine fine, tahu ahhh =="


I miss my girl (2009) T.T p/s: find me. hihi


“Gazing at the rain, i consider what it means to belong, to become part of something.
to have someone cry for me.
From someplace distant, so very distant. from, ultimately, a dream.
No matter how far I reach out, no matter how fast i run, i’ll never make it.
Why would anyone want to cry for me?”
-Haruki Murakami

No comments:

Instagram