Different roads.



When you know someone doesn’t wanna talk to you,let them be. When someone doesn’t wanna hang out with you, let them be. When someone doesn’t wanna be a part of of your life, let them be. Fine. So be it. Let them talk to other people, let them hang out with other people, and let them be a part of other people’s lives. If they don’t want to be a part of your life, there is not point of trying to keep them. Don’t try to hold onto them. Don’t try to beg them to stay. You’re only caging a bird that wants to be free. If they’re able to live without you, then you should be able to live without them too. And so with that, let go of them and move on.

Looks like we’re walking on different roads now I still remember how we used to talk about literally everything. I still remember how hard you made me laugh. I still remember all the advice you gave me. I remember everything. I know we’re not too close anymore, but it doesn’t matter. I’m pretty sure you’re better off without me or not? Idk. Its up to you. You’re still an important person in my life, and although we don’t talk much anymore, I want you to know that I’ll always have your back. Thanks for everything. I hope you will read this someday and understand what am I talking about right now and what I feel when you hurt me sometimes, sometimes? No, SO MANY TIMES you did this to me but Im just keep this feeling because I am afraid to lose you *terjiwang* entah ape-ape :p Tak berkaitan dengan yang hidup mahupun yang sudah meninggal dunie.

p/s: memang tade kerja sangatlah nie tulis pekara merepek X)

No comments:

Instagram