Busy Month!

Assalamualaikum,

Selamat sejahtera ke atas kamu. Yo, wasupp! Hahaa, Its already wednesday hah? Yeay, success! Away from blog je pun bukan facebook gile tu, ceit ==" Okay okay, just finish blogwalkin some blog for release my strees about being at elite camp for 4days and today was a last day, nice to meeting some people that I never know exist in this world, lol thats to much? Hahaa, chill la weyh :) So, April and May gonna be a very busy month so far. Why? I will list some, dont want to read? skip it! Easy aite? :P

April:
  • Elite Camp
  • Bengkel SV on 29April
  • Finish my drawing * I should work harder for this =="
  • Jogging, every friday! :P *I think this one make me so busy,hihi
May:
  • Guess who's birthday after Labour day! XD
  • Lower six register at school on 9May *everyone on upper six need to handle it.
  • ORIENTATION FOR LOWER SIX! =="
  • MID YEAR EXAM* Pehhh, yang nie tak tahan nie, FIGHTING MICHA!
Fuhhhhh, letih menglist semua yang waste time je. Yang exam mid year tu, I f I didn't get 3.0 and up, I will meet En, Yusri. The one who manage all form 6 student at Dungun and asking me why my pointer doesn't good, pleaseeeeeeee! I dont want to meet him T.T. Actually, malam nie kelas SEJARAH, BEST KAN? *tadekenemengenelangsungdengankorangkan?
Malam nanti I will update about KIMONO. Excited please ;D HAHAHA, Byeee :D
Eh, copcop mana boleh post tanpa BUAH HATI PENGARANG LIMPA SAYA :P

No comments:

Instagram