Dear my future boyfriend/husband,



Whoever you are, I want you to know that I want to experience of waking up to you in the morning. You know, when you sneak in at night and just lay next to me. When you’re under the blanket with me and just talking about simple things. We’ll talk about life, anything or just lay there and think together. You can tell me secrets and I’ll tell you mines. I want to tell you embarrassing childhood stories while I hear yours. I want to see the smile on your face when you wake up in the morning. I want to know what it’s like to lay beside someone you love so adoringly and knowing that they’re there physically the moment you open your eyes. I want to experience the thought of us falling asleep together innocently. I want to observe you, caressing your cheeks softly as you’re soundly asleep. Not in a creepy way, but I want to observe how you look different when all your stress are gone and your soft adoring face turns so much more gentle and calm. I want to give you your good night peck on the cheek and silently just fall asleep right beside you. I want to know how your hair look like in the morning, dorky or not I want to ruffle through your hair. I want your morning kiss because you know that the girls don’t always have to take the action.

Love,
Your lame ass future girlfriend/wife.

No comments:

Instagram