Royal Wedding. Wedding Dress.

#a happy royal couple(before the marriage)


Its all about ROYAL WEEDING :) I already tell you yesterday, and I was read status on facebook, entry at blog. I thought I am the only one who excited too much XD Seen like whole world watching their wedding, perfect weeding. Ehh, our country is under Britsh empire. Did you learn PENGAJIAN AM? Its all about our country. Thats why I know.LOL XD Ahh, Prince William are relate to our country. No. Just the empire. Ape aku cakap nie. Ignore je =="


But I was a little disapointed because Lady Diana can't watch her son wedding T.T So, I just wanna show pictures of royal wedding. Don't want talk to much because its like evryone already watch it :)







#she always smile :)


#guess who? William or Harry? LOL XD

#I just realize that reporter always talk about her gorgeous wedding dress ecspecialy when they give some airtime to wedding dress designer. The dress is PERFECTO! :D

#The King & Queen. Hve a look in the same way like 63 years ago.


CALM DOWN THERE's STILL A PRINCE LEFT.
image

Go get him, HAHAHA XP Byeeeee :D

No comments:

Instagram