Happy NineteenBornnday to Her.

Assalamualaikum,


Just a short post. Ah, finally! I AM 19! HAHA, Yeppi! Horray! Yahoo! WOW, totally so happy hah? Not really guys, Im in the last teen, next year no more teen :( I hve so many wishes. I'll just keep it as secret.LOL, Sape je nak tahu secret kau XP I just wanna say thanks a lot to my family, my facebook friends for the wish, to my BFF, to my classmate, to my schoolmate, my korean boyfriends XD #IgotsomanyboyfieLOL don't get me wrong and so on. Actually, I am waiting for sungmin and kiseop to wish my birthday, I give em'so many hint, and tweet and message but he didn't respond. Y SO SAD. Oppa, gimme wish on my birthday and it would be my biggest birthday gift ever(!) :D Kiseop Oppa, Sungmin Oppa, let's celebrate my bornday, teheeee XD

Ahh, thnks to my TPD, Alia and Shera for calling me just to wish HB! Hihi, so sweet baby. Also Baiyah and Epoh. Theres two more TPD's, Im waiting. If they dare not wish me, just wait lah what am I gonna do to both of you >:D Haha. So, thank to my girlfriends, Fatimah, Shaz and Miera for celebrate my birthday.hihi. Love you.

Well, my mid year exam is coming soon T.T InsyaAllah in this 2 weeks till school holidays. Yeay! Pray for me, I'm gonna do the best for my mid exam. Byeee :*

No comments:

Instagram