私は休みだ!

Assalamualaikum :)

How ya? Okay, my bad didn't update to much D: I really don't hve any time to update or we can say in other word, LAZY! :P Let meh tell you, my school festival is not so cool as i thought .______________. Whatever. And i change my blog skin. Oh, finally ;O I really wanna change it but im still in love with the old one coz its simple and OHSEMM LIKE MEH XD i did design my header, nice huh? :3 i put jonghyun from shinee and ukiss!~~ they both are my bias. Well, i have so many biases actually if you wanna check it, look at my biases page :B

its a screencapture :3

Anyway, trial is around the corner, next month babeh :/ my pointer is down! DID YOU SEE WHAT I SAY. ITS GOING DOWN AND DOWN. One of my annoying classmate, and of course a boy, he ask meh 'your pointer down? LOL HAHAHA' , he laugh! I almost cry ._. ASk me like that, your pointer is worst than me annoying botak boy! T.T i will take that as my challenge. My mom always nagging at me and told me to stay away from facebook or anything relate to INTERNET.

Oh, gosh. its not really hard for meh, i can stay away from facebook, blog or anything social site but i can't stay away from KPOP ;________; I need to know whats going on in KPOP world. I should know because im a awesome and cool fangirl. Imma on, once a week on weekend :p

What else should i write? Hmmm, oh! my father bought a dslr. Wohooo 8'D I know, kinda awkward. Its Nikon D3100. IDK. Whatevah. I know you all dont care but I care! :p Since it in my hand now. Not mine but yeshh, im die for happiness XD Its our family camera . Oh, gosh. I should stop talking bout this coz i fell you must feel so annoying ._.

Last word, I will be on my hiatus till September :B Of coz I need to online on hari raya. It a must babeh :p Pray for my future :') So, paipai !~~

ohimohsemmandcool 8D

No comments:

Instagram