"IT'S NOT THAT I'M ANTI-SOCIAL.."

I really do want to help myself.
To always put myself first before others.
I really do want to love myself,
And not consider myself a piece of useless shit.

I just don't know how or what to do.

Photobucket


It's really annoying, that I can't blog.
More like, I can't blog at that specific moment.
Then I lose that great idea and had.
I need a timeh D8
I hve no idea to blogging.
I'll keep my raya stories.
It already half month story.
God, my gpa ish not good like at first.
I need to give more effort in studies.
So, i can hve chance to study at Korea.
You might laugh when you read this but yeah,
Its my dream.I need to make it comes true.
Kay, I wish.

Please pray for me. And good luck to all STPM student.
We are ohsemmm, yew know that :) May us can do the best, and get a cool gpa.
AMIN.

No comments:

Instagram