RISK EVERYTHING, REGRET NOTHING.

Photobucket

So, school iz start tommorow :D OMG, imma so excited lol for adik-adik lah. Me iz not school anymore. BROHOHOHO B{D Today, i'm sending mah sister, Iqha to her school. Damn tired leh :c How's your preparation for school? I bet some of you hve laziness simptom just rike me :p haha okay, jks. I'm craving for ice cream and maggie lately, i don't kno' why TT And i keep eating too, i feel like fatty elephant, awww shiettttt! .___.v mom say me iz fat now, me need to diet ASAP. Just rike eberyone, I hve wishlist too for 2012 or let's just say azam baru BD My azam baru iz get a great result for STPM, preshhh pray for me. Bulan March dah tak lame TT Sobs. Target saya 3.00.AMIN! And also going to university. That's my wish for 2012. Nothing else. I won't regret nothing,its for mah mom birthday present. Allah, please give me good result.
I'm also on ze way making driving license :3

Another thing iz, I don't think I can continue mah study at Yonsei Uni since there some problem I couldn't tell you guys, I hve another plans for dats c: and oh, my abang comels make me melting duh with his new picture. hell yeahh, he iz not in boy band kays. just ordinary boy lols.

Photobucket

Hi Mr.Choi :*

No comments:

Instagram