hello october.


Say hi again to new month, october. Genaplah sebulan gua berada di UMK as a first year student. Nothing much you can expect me to tell ya. Too boring, no stories and stupid thing happen. Seriously, drawing subject getting hard and too much works to do and money is gone at the same times. And i'm getting crazy here, right now too but i can handle my craziness and writing here. . . lol I still have 24 days before going home. Tuih, Y U SO LONG. I wanna go home. I'm trying not to eat rice yesterday, and i can go on i guess but still today my stomach asking for rice. Imaging me eating Nasi Ayam like people who kebulur for a weeks. Padahal semalam kot baru tak makan nasi -w- And oh, i'm going to take part in WORLD DATE with SHINee but idk if i got times to do that since the deadline is nearer. I supposed to stress out about a bunch of art assignment but i'm getting tension about SHINee contest e-e So here i am at surau playing laptop. lol. Getting ready for next class. Byeeee. Assalamualaikum c:


p/s;Gile banyak assignmemt + project untuk subject drawing. . ./dead/
p/s/s;Ada siape-2 nak belanje Samsung Galaxy SIII dok? U.U
p/s/s/s;Happy Chuseok Day to my lovely Sungyeol!!♥

No comments:

Instagram