Banananana Cake!

Assalamualaikum fellas c:

So, first of all for newbie who selling pre-loved like me and just one person bought it make me feel a bit dispointed. Well not in a negative way and surely i think positive guys! Even now, i dont think theres a single person who read my so random boring whatever blog post. And nah, i don't really care about it, as long i write everything i want and also express how i feel. hey come one lah, no one can keep the frustation feel for 89009876 years well at least for me. Haha. I need to let it go of course by posting on the blog. Guys, if you had some times, can you please check out my so boring pre-loved? (if you really reading this post, if not i'm okay with it :p)

I'm watching a lot of kind korean variety show, not to mention how i even forgot what episode i stopped on korean drama yet i'm already watching new drama leaving the old one without knowing any of their ending, sad or happy? i just dont have that kind of mood to finish it. I bet some of you know that feel lor :3 For ex. 'BIG' drama, i'm just left with last episode but i dont have that feeling to watch it anymore, same goes to Fashion King. I love both hero and heroin act together but i just dont know how to say, i'm also left with 4 episode more to the end kekeke :B Maybe we should call it 'lazy'? lol Okay, just leave this.

I'm here to talk about banana cake which is related to variety show, Happy Together! Yeay, as you know theres a corner called night snack corner and i just done watch le' episode where SNSD's Hyoyeon, Yoona, Tiffany and Yuri as the guest also the diva of OST Baek Ji Young and the lagendry dancing queen, Kim Wan Sun. It's normal right to love food and the part of eating is the best! I have love eating food so much! I'm a type of person who love to try new foods. Wan Sun unnia, actually bring a banana cake for the night snack, and it look so delicious. Even making it also simple leh! I told you. Have fun making simple cake ever!


Ingredient:
Banana(slice it)
Milk
Round cookies (whatever type of cookies also can)
Whipping cream

How to make:
-Get the cookies and let it soak in milk for 10 second
-Put the cookies on plate and place the slice of banana fully on the cookies
-Keep make step 2 till it get like 3 level
-Lastly, put the fresh whipped cream on the top and keep it in fridge for 3 hours to make the cookies softer!


Bon appétit! C:



                                                                                                         
screencapture by me



No comments:

Instagram