#bubble milktea


Dear chinese guy that i will never know his name,

I'd rather stay up all night just to watch all the show. Just sipping coffee and thinking how wonderful my life is. It's rainy outside, the drops on the window are all that i see now. The music dancing around near my ears. We're far away but I know you are here at my heart and all this song reminds me to you. You're just like fairytale prince that's ugly girl will never get to confess her love. I don't mind if you're far away, i don't mind if you don't know me, i'll be waiting for you under the blue sky and the sunshine. I know you will be mine one day. You're just like the bubble milktea that i crave for more and i want to see you more. I will just watch you from far, even you don't know me. I wish i didn't fall so hard for you.

xoxo,
Jae//

p/s; going home 4 days more! free from final exam. yeppi!

No comments:

Instagram