Gloomy.

Assalamualaikum.

Black white mean me is sad eventhough ma face didnt show it :c i dont want to leave ma sweet home. ㅛㅛㅠㅠㅠ seriously, i don't really want to leave my home ever since i start stduying at umk. And now i'm staying at new hostel around new campus in the jungle lol i said eh, no kedai runcit or whatever shop you want, just no. I need to go to city with le'bus. What a sad life. I just miss my home and bed so much now. And yeahh, my cat tho. Parents? Don't say, i have start missing them since a week ago. Its a mess! with such a small room and bathroom tho. Cis, i should just stay at old hostel. They get better home at there. But i need to be grateful. Only four month! You got 3 months holiday after that. Yeay . . . . . Fighting for the future :c Pray for me. Thanks Allah, i got good connection or else idk what to do anymore. . . . . . . .what? bye
i wanna go out with my adik again :c i miss you tho adik!

No comments:

Instagram