#0205

Photo: Yeay! I'm finally 21 today. Am I supposed to be happy? Hahah. Of course. Thank you a lot for the birthday wishes and to my parent for loving me and all my friends too. I'm trying to be a better person as i'm getting older ã… ã… . Love you guys ♥




Obviously, i am tho busy to write evrything that happen in my life. Not that important, just telling you guys that i'm busy with freaking assignment whom never gonna leave me alone till graduate. . . . so, i'm finally 21 on May 2! Yeay, c'mon guys please be happy with me lol :p Nothing great happen to me on birthday just got a lot of wishes from facebook friends and through sms tho. Thank you guys for remember my birthday eventhough some of you didn't knew me :3 A lot of love from me xoxo


So, i have an isue that i fight only by myself no one knew hahah. this happen like two weeks ago. i'm so pissed off with my english lecturer that mad at me just because i am not talking and fight on class debate. HELLO, MY GROUP WASN'T ONLY ONE WHO DIDN'T TALK. A BUNCH OF YOUR STUDENT ALSO JUST KEEP SILENT IN FRONT OF YOU. THEY STAY AT FRONT DOESN'T MEAN THEY HAVE INTEREST ON THE DEBATE. I do focus on our class debate, i want to talk about my point but my point was for other side lol i just can't suddenly go across to join other side in the middle of debate. well, just keep quite please. you know nothing urghhh. . . . . . fight for justice lmao hahah

p/s: i might update after 845703 months.

xoxo,
Jae

No comments:

Instagram