that namja birthday // 910827-130827



Happy 23rd Birthday 이성열!

To the one whom I love with whole my heart, lee sungyeol.

The day you were born was the day of blessing for your parents. Their love is infinity to you, the same goes to me. You will always be that 'someone' i want to do everything with. I know you always looked down to yourself by listening to all people crap talk, but you still go on and fight till the end, see how you end up now, you are such a gorgeous wonderful great man i ever seen, i know people around me would say, who is he, he doesn't did much wae this wae that? They didn't know what they talking about my man here. You have been through everything to stand where you are now. Stop saying you can't sing, can't dance, you can do everything if you want too. Even though you got short line in a song, I will still enjoy your sexy voice that make me dream of you in every sleep if possible. Your gummy smile, your owl funny face, your sexy mold on your neck, your beautiful voice, your cute cheeks, your height that every infinite member envy, you got everything sungyeol-sshi. Never ask for more because i willing to give everything even you didn't ask for it and you are PERFECT.

I once start liking infinite from nothing's over era, the day i watch the mv for the first time i'm falling in love first sight to you right away. You know that kind of gasp feeling when you see someone that you didn't expect to see and caught your eyes and heart beating fast. Okay this is so cheesy omg. I might get hit by ukulele tho. keke. How I wish i could meet with your personaly, not when you on stage and me cheering for you with thousand of inspirits. It would be great if we can have a little time to chat while drink coffee without no one knowing the fact that you're a star. The dream that will or never come true. We will be meeting this October. I only hope for many luck for me to see you so close. I can't wait that time. Sungyeol-sshi, i hope you can read this someday and have a blast and fun birthday with the members. Take care and stay healthy. Make sure Jereumi safe and i as her mom will always spying you and checking how you treat her. You are now 23 (22 in international age) Stop stolen any girl heart already, you have enough with my heart and thank you for lighting up and make my day better. Happy Birthday love! :-)
I love you deeply sungyeol-sshi.

Is it possible for me to marry you?


/nod nod/

Love, 
Jae

No comments:

Instagram