Sungmin! Happy Birthday 24 ,ILY <33


Oppa !
Its 12.29 am in Malaysia when I'm wishing you this .
More then 29 minutes after 12 midnight.

While anyone else was busy celebrating new years,
Me here busy typing birthday wishes for you.
I hope one day I can celebrate this special day with you.

1 January 1986 born a cute little baby who's named by his parents as Lee SungMin . It is his destiny . To be an idol . To be the beloved oppas for all ELF
from around the world .

I want to thanks Mrs Lee for giving birth to the
precious star of Super Junior and to Mr Lee to had raise well of our lovely pink rabbit . Without you guys , ELF will never feel the sweet voice and warmth love of pretty boy Lee SungMin .

&& Oppa !
I have a birthday present for you .
Close you eyes -_-

Muahhx!

ILYSM ;))

No comments:

Instagram