MIZON Dust Clean Up Protect Skin & Dr.Althea Power Whitening Glutathione Mask Review

MIZON Dust Clean Up Protect Cream (Skin Cleaning)





Firstly this bottle was made from plastic and not heavy at all just bcs it was silver. Hahaha. It seriously so cute and small which was easy to bring anywhere you go and can put it on your face anytime. So easy peasy. I would say that their packaging was the finest as my point of view as designer. It was classy, stand out even though it was silver and not a black colour. The pattern on the packaging itself is nice! You can look how different it is with and without gel on my skin.





Okay lets move to the product. I use this mosituriser couple of time after shower and it seriously feel so good on my skin probably bcs I have combination skin. It will also will suit oily skin since it was in a gel form. But dry skin can try as well, I'm just saying the mention skin type before more suitable with this product. Only apply a little amount of the gel is enough for your face. This product smells like a lemon or fresh fruit kind of scent. It smell good!

Oh it didn't make my skin feel irritate or do any breaking out since it have AHA.There are more ingredient contain in this product, if you do have any allergy or anything please do check it ingredient first. So far, it does good for me at least since I didn't apply any toner or any moisturiser on my face bcs of my studies routine which causing me to not do any skin care except face mask.




Dr.Althea Power Whitening Glutathione Mask



For this face mask, it was made from 3 main ingredient which is Glutathione, Hyaluronic Acid & Pearl Powder. I would say that it just wasn't my type of face mask that I'll use everytime I want. Its was in hydrogel type which was more slippery and sticky than usual mask. I let it rest on my face for 20 minutes and does do good on my skin but it keep stay sticky and moist your face. That's all for this mask. I won't recommend this to people who is picky about their face mask. I think thats all for both of this product. All the product wasn't sponsored. It was a giveaway from 
0.8L MalaysiaThank you for reading! :)

No comments:

Instagram