Result will going out , 1 march 2010 =.="

Anyoo :DD



OMG!LMAO! SPM result will going out on 1 March , aiyoo. Im not ready yet laa. Dushdush , so scared ouhh.This thing always in my mind , everytime , everywhere i go.What i gonna do if my result so bad , my parent will frusted with me :( , I hope my result is good , so my parent will happy and I can go to University :) , I can't wait that day because I want meet my friends , i miss them.LOL! But , I dont want see my result if I didn't get 5A+ and up . Im really hope that I can get many A+. Btw , here a new KPOP song :

Holiday (Feat. 이하늘 Lee Ha Neul, J-kwondo of 45RPM) - Red Roc (레드락)
Love Me Love Me (Feat. 김현민) - 1sagain
Lollipop Part. 2 - Big Bang
안들려 (Can't Hear You) - Sponge Band (스폰지밴드)
Happy Face - Happyface (해피페이스)
못된사람 (Bad Person) (Feat. Mir of MBLAQ) - 안진경 (An Jin Kyoung)
널 사랑했을까? (Did I Ever Love You?) - J.ae (제이)
가슴에 살아 (Living In The Heart) (Feat. 나르샤 Narsha of BEG) - Untouchable (언터쳐블)
Someone - w.i.w
I Love You (Feat. 백찬 Baek Chan, 주희 Joo Hee of 8eight) - 2AM

enjoy new song ;)

No comments:

Instagram