Ribena kids!

OMG! I want all this bag. Can I(?)
Someone buy for me please XD



Hello School =="

LOL, I'm really lazy want to go to school tommorow. But I need too >:O
And today is suck I think, I never have a stupid class ever! Design our class just like a year 6 student not form 6. I don't want to say anything to them, just help them. That why I call 'EM Ribena Kids. HAHA. Okay, ignore it.I feel happy today, my switheart always know how to make me smile :) *Ich liebe dich dear* can't wait for our monthly anniversary :DD


Ohh, I meet a ulzzang 2 weeks ago! How cute he is >,<' I can't tell you how cute and bla bla bla. HAHA. I don't what I need to say. Just take a look!


LEE DO HYEONG!
You are so cute, I'm sorry SUNGMIN because he's totally cute than you.
Woahh >:B. I'm so cruel to say that sungmin, but I still love you sungmin ;)

No comments:

Instagram