I do .

Hello People! It's already 1:58 AM.





and I'm not sleeping yet. HAHA. Then mula lah dalam kelas tersenguk-senguk tahan mengantuk. Masa pengajian Am pun boleh tidur tadi. Padahal cikgu tengah menerang benda penting =="





I'm watching We Got Married yang 2009 punye episod right now. They all are so sweet ecspecialy Alex & Shinea. Nak macam diorang! HAHA, Gatal ahh kau Micha. Belajar tak habis lagi :PP

Alex and Shinea :)


" Would you marry me?" said Alex. With a diamond gold ring on his hand.
" Yes, I do" said Shinea


__________________________________________________



Tiba-tiba berangan nak kahwin dengan ISungmin. HAHA XD Doing all thing that they made in We Got Married like sharing, cooking and got a suprise! Woahh, so INLOVE right now. And Alex is so romantic, well adorable and feeding Shinea a pizza. T.T I want him here do all that thing . HAHA XD Stop dreaming maa~~~


Okay. Bye :)

No comments:

Instagram