I miss my BFF.

Hello,



Have a great day , I guess. Hahaha ^^,


Btw, I just found that I'm ignore my friends after they all go far away from me to study :(
I don't know but I just noticed that today, my best friend, Nazlen say that I'm not calling her on my birthday as what I promise to her. I'm sorry dear, I really wanna talk to you but I forget about my promise, Sorry again. I really love you and miss you. Almost 2 years we are not meet. And I hope you always happy with Arif, HAHA. I can't stop laughing when I know that you both are couple :P And study hard at UM. And wait for me on 2012, I will be there too , InsyaAllah :)

And I miss my sweety, Alia. She's now at Uitm Puncak Alam. Maybe she will go to Mesir for continue her study in medic. I will always pray for you dear. Epoh, Alia's cousin. She will go to India in medic course after Aidilfitri. Hope to meet you both before go far away from me ;)


Baiyah, Shera and Pijah. I miss you all too. Can't wait to meet you this holiday. weee XD Do the best in your exam ;DD

p/s: We are The Polkadot_xoxo. Only 7 :D

Okay, Bye :DD

No comments:

Instagram