Different Person.

Look at my nail.lol XD its pink and blue.

Okay this is soooooooooo AWESOME! I cn answered all history paper this morning. You know how hard this subject.lol. for me laa. Tak except langsung, the question sooooooo easyy XD And now I cn smile to the world :B and back to our point, I told you guys about something that I wanna post for my lovely husband, SUNGMIN ;) Here you gooooooo. Oh-la-laaa :P

He never make me mad on him, never make me hurt, never make me sad and never done anything bad to me. Thats why I just love him the way he is. He such a cute kid but the reality is, he already 24 y/o (I think T.T) He always act cute, his voice make me DIE. :"> No matter what haters complain about him, I will always by your side , I know you more talent than you know.You love sweet pumpkin? I will cook for you :) You love martial art, just do it. I will support you and If you already have a girlfriend ( I WISH NOOOOOOOOOOOO!) , break up with her. She doesn't suit with you. HAHAHAHAHAHA XD *Evil ME ;P*Well, you know me. I cant give you to other girl cause you are MINE. GET IT? MINE ;) Hubby please wait for me, I will go to Korea and get you and married. Heh XD Please Im begging you. I have so much to say about/to him. Seriously, I love him more than any of you could imagine.

I seriously feel like he’s one of the most underrated out of Super Junior. He’s SO talented in SO many ways. It’s incredible. I wish they’d let him have the spotlight more.

Sungmin, you have no idea how many fans you have. You have no idea. It really kills me hearing that you put yourself down because you don’t feel as special as the other members… When I found out about you feeling so depressed about it, I felt like literally doing anything I could to go find you, give you a hug, and tell you how much I love you. But sadly, I couldn’t. [Plus, those cool running-to-your-love-of-your-life montages are only acceptable and not found weird in the movies T_T] and I felt so bad. I started feeling all depressed and stuff afterwards, and everything I felt sad about something, you’d pop into mind.

People say it’s stupid that I care so much about these people, in fact, I know someone’s going to yell at me sometime and call me weird and scold me for even posting this, but really, right now I don’t care. I freakin’ love every single thing about you Sungmin, and I really really really wish I had just a few minutes to tell you that.

It’s not just that whole depressing paragraph I wrote… It’s his killer smile, his voice, his talents, his adorable personality, his aegyo, his beautiful beautiful eyes, the way I go completely insane when I see him, etc. etc. etc. He’s just such an amazing person. I really admire him and his good looks XD

and I could go on and on and on, but you still wouldn’t understand why I love him so much (:

Much LOVE, Micha.Add Image

P/s: For me, LEE SUNGMIN is the most perfect guy in the world

No comments:

Instagram