Dorm Horror STORY...

But that isn't the real horror. So, its not scary at all =="

One moonless night, I was at the dorm roof-top, I was waiting for my partner. Then I saw an old woman slowy hanging clothes on a clothes-line.What seems odd was that each item of clothing was PURE WHITE. What was she doing here?

She had her back to me.She, too, was dressed entirely in white. I was curious, so I went up to her.
" Makcik...." I started.

"Yes?" she replied, without turning around. And it was then I smelled a sweet fragrance.Was it coming from her or from the newly-washed clothes? For some reason, I began to shudder. But I presisted. "The clothes you wash...."

She turned around. Her eyes were so white that they seemed to glow.Even if she had pupils, they seemed drowned out by the rest of her eyes. I continued my question. " How... how come they're so white?

She let loose a cackle, even though I hadn't made a joke.Her voice seemed to be echo but somehow it seemed meant only for me. She came slowy to me and I couldn't move. And she said something will never forget!


" Itulah kelebihan FAB!"

Ohh, what the fish? All her clothes became white just because of FAB, HAHAHA XD

P/S; I really need your help. For my OXY Contest. Please like it. Thanks a lot :)

No comments:

Instagram