Weird.Cute.x


Hello dearest people. Its a long time im not update my blog. Thats what I feel ;D I've no idea to update about. Theres so many story that I want to share but you know I AM LAZY. HAHAHA XD
Tommorow, final year exam. Ohh, im not ready yet. I just got sooooooo many problem to understand PA && PP subjek. The truth is i am so lazy to understand it XD Tommorow paper is PP 2 , A KILLER PAPER. But fun. I dont think you guys will understand what Im trying to say about PP. PP is Pengajian Perniagaan. Theres two paper. Although PP2 is a killer paper but I loveeee it. I hate paper one because im not interested with business.


And as you guys know that i really really really in love with 'them'. They are so good in fashion, I just wish I can be like them especialy HANA TAJIMA. Shes sooo pretty. And I found her video for twitter people , its weird but sooo cute.x

And Im joining OHMIGOSH contest! :D


DO JOIN NOW! AND DON'T WAIT ! GRAB YOUR CHANCE TO BE ONE OF THE PARTICIPANTS OR MAYBE A WINNER BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE ! WHAT WILL BE THE PRIZES ? CHECK OUT JOLENE BLOG~~


No comments:

Instagram