Yesterday


Yesterday.

Just go passed us. And yesterday didn't come back to us again. You wish!

And my only one grandfather already passed away on friday. I wish i'll be by his side before he go. Just my wish. That not gonna be happen. Hope he will together with orang-orang yang beriman,AMIN.

Ohh! I just got 2 days mc for that case, and on the way to thrown away my adik to her hostel, ahh. I already miss her. Bhahaha. just hope shes not read this. Nanti kembang semangkok. After throw away my adik to 'sekolah hutan' , we go to mall. And there's just one mall at kemaman. Just find it if you are SUPERDUPERRAJIN. And guess what?! I found nice story book at POPULAR bookstore, ohhh! I really really love bookstore.





'Rojak' by Amir Muhammad. His story just nice and a lil GREAT. I think XD and the bookmark, soooo cuteeeee!

Bye :)

No comments:

Instagram