Let's talk about Harry Potter.

Salam,


I'm not as obsessed with Harry Potter as most people.In fact I'm obsesses about anything(Sungmin & Kiseop is clearly an exclusion to this XD) but I do love Harry Potter. I just spent an hour on the phone with a friend and we talked about J.K Rowling and her spectacular mind and storytelling.My dashboard has been about HP since the first release of the Deathly Hallows trailer and some people are more than ecstatic and on the highway train tracks to Hogwarts.Haha. ;D


Here's what no one is really talking about though.I'm sad. Because this will only happen once again when Part 2 comes out. And then it'll all be "re-watched" and "re-read" moments repeated for the of our lives. You can only re-live it but the storytelling is stops. I know the books have it all told but the movies keep it alive a little longer. like a life support system. But we're going to have to turn off life support after Part 2. And that's what I'm sad about T.T If you were wondering, I'm not watching this movie yet. I'm wiling to wait a little longer. And I'm doing it because I'm fine with it. I'm prepared for the spoiler and gifs that will be rain on my dash starting sometime tonight, evryday and probably well into the new year. Harry will always be around. Beside, all is well :). Bye.x


No comments:

Instagram