Life isn't easy.

Should she wear braces? Nah, tell me. HAHA :3

*picture got deleted by owner*;P

I should put all my problem and everything that keep bothered my mind in a TONG SAMPAH AJAIB. Doraemon, where are you? I need your pocket. Heh.
Didn't go to school again.No paper today and tommorow.Final paper, PLEASE BE NICE WITH ME, Bm 2 paper on this Wednesday then I m FREEEEEE. Lets go eat Mcdonald, I belanje then you pay, HAHAHA XD Okay tipu seh. I dont hve money maa.

Yesterday, I asked my dad about braces, then he tell me that I can wear it but Idk if I need too because one of my friend told not to wear it. Arghh, should I? My teeth is just okay but not beautiful.LOL. I want SUNGMIN teeth, HAHA XD Nvrmind, I will think about this later, I hve so many importnt thing to think first before braces (;

THEN Lets meet Mickey! The SHY and SIAMESE CAT.LOL. I wish I cn play with him, lately he always walk walk and walk, just balik rumah when hungry.Cias you Mickey! HAHA. Act, he had a sister name Minnie but someone stole Minnie when they still a kitten, so so sad. I dont think he remember Minnie, teheeee.


*picture got deleted by owner*;P
Bye.x

No comments:

Instagram