I hv nothing to show off.

Salam.

Everything in the world look wonderful and great but when something mess up, everything could be down. Im hv nothing to update, hv no social life like some people, hang out and take picture bagai.I hv no time nak buat semua tu XP But last friday or saturday, I dnt really remember, my sepupu sedara coming to my home. Actually, taktau pun ape relation between me and her. But she's so cute and active too (: And his brother is handsome too. He still a kid.



Ohh yaa.Look at this FACT. I cnt stop laugh. Okay banyak tipu ahh gua nie. Tak gelak pun, my face just like this :| Hahaahahaha XD In movies when they wake up in the morning, they look all beautiful but when I wake up I look like ;


Hahaha, I got this from old site. Not really cool site.
I wish I could attending Mayssa event but its so far from my house ==".
Bye.x

p/s; I got a fever T.T

No comments:

Instagram