New Year


In Korea, it already New Year! Hahaa. I will make post for today and tommorow, after12.00AM fr sungmin birthday ^^ Back then, in 2010 I already recall about this year. I was reading back in my journal today… Oh goodness, 2010 was a great year for me!They so much awesome and yeahh also bad thing happen to me. In the beginning of the year, my result is cool lah. In the middle of the year was start study for Form 6 and I hated it but my classmate are crazy!They are so funny and LOUD. Hahaa. Bad news ever, my only one grandfather died. And now, just recently, I got great result for my last year exam, thnks to Allah. I constantly questioned my faith.I know that Allah is trying to teach me something great from all of these situations. But sometimes I feel so tired…

  • Holiday,Wuhuuu xD
  • Went to KL.lol
  • Start using Photoshop? Macam dah ketinggalan zaman. Hahaa
  • Tried new things.
  • Grew out my hair. I think I need a haircut! Jyeahh :))
I just really that hope 2011 is better. Amin


No comments:

Instagram