SUNDAY, Speak out.


Hello people,you know what? Im leraning how to be a mother now. Hahaha. Trust me, its not a easy thing. So so hard ;P Pregnent mother is so sexy, admit it now! Coz I know its true bebeh. Okay, im lying.Hahaha. Actually, im learning korean language not being a mother. It just to early laa. I know some of you guy really really want to learn korean like me, yeahhh! Ne, bajayo (Its mean; yes, you are right) Learn this just 7688958489 second ago. XD

For those who want learn korea, cepat2 doh call; 0123456789. Limited.Hahaha.No laa, im not pro dalam korean. Bile nk expert tah XD for those yang nk learn korean; http://www.talktomeinkorean.com/

And keep on rockin' ma, tho you're carrying a baby inside your tummy I swear to Gos you look stunning. Annyeonghigyeseyo ;)


credit;picture by Adela comel.x



No comments:

Instagram