2011 Resolutions

Yayaya, I know. A bit late. I hv no time lately T.T Sedarkan diri, ang nak exam tahun nie. Dem! So, let's start. Tell me what your's resolutions?
I hv a lots of resolution, including last year's, which I hvn't managed to score XDD Oh, well lets just narrow down and down to the important or maybe Top 3/5?


  • Save money!
I should! Hahaa. Idk.
  • Go to Singapore/Korea
I really really want to go travel with sumone special? Dont care. Asal sampai!
  • Reunion with The Polkadot
This should be on May! Oh, I hope it gonna happen. Im waiting fr this.
  • Get 3 flat and up in monthly exam also STPM
Mieza, you should study smart not hard. Amin!
  • Gimme DSLR & polaroid camera dad!
I hv a chance to buy fr both of camera this year. Hehe xD

As a reminder for me, its time to move on peoples :) bye.x

No comments:

Instagram