When she's start to draw...

Hello Saturday! Yeay, finally I get out from Villa Intan, the 5 star hostel.Hoho. Kinda weird, Im lying! Its not 5 star, boleh lah untuk hidup for a year or more. But I feel so bad bile dah keluar, Im thinking about all thing. My mind should get a rest but I just can't stop think,think and think(!) Umi and Abah, Im so sorry for trouble you with a small problem. 11 January 2011, my grandmother leaves us to meet her Creator. People must be strong and me too. I just can pray for her. Stop reading sad story. Hihi. Cool laa weh :P

I know' her' from Aisyah Amin facebook. I guess you know her rite? :) And She is Moon HMZ. Idk her real name just Munira@thecoloursofmoon.bg.com.You should see her art, its great and awesome. Here some art that I like;


She draw Aishah Amin!





I dream, I write, I worry, I laugh. In no particular order.

No comments:

Instagram