#2 Lovely Complex / ラブ★コン Rabu★Kon

the comic.

Also known as Lovely Com is a romatic comedy manga by Aya Nakahara.You can search on google if you wanna more about Aya. Seriously this story are very very cool. I love it! I just watch 2006 drama again. Hihi. Actually you should read Lovely Complex comic first but I cant find one coz this is old comic. At first I found this drama in my friend laptop but theres no subtitles at all .Dem! ==" But I still watch it till the end and try to understand coz I know a lil bit japanese (I learn it when I still in Form 1 & 2 at school) 'Whathefark! Are you watch it like a dumb?' Hahaa. My friend told me that ==" Oh she didn't understand thats why she just keep that drama in her laptop without watch it.


Lovely complex drama; You should watch it NOW!~~
Youtube: ♔ Part 1/7
Selebihnya pandai cari sendiri yea :P

Atsushi Otani & Risa Koizumi
(the main characters)

And now I sit and watching again with eng sub, teheee XD I know it will be bored because I already watch but still cool! Now I know what they are talking about. Hahaha XD By the way, I really love Risa room, I was like OH MY GOSH! I want her room rite now. I want!!!~ Fuuuu. Keep on dreaming dear :3


Risa room's - Beautiful rite?
Oh, she love to play games and that her sister? Idk, her voice just like a man. Haha.


I found this great art from devianart.com
That's all for my second review for japanese drama (why you always review old drama) IDK! Haha, byeeee :D

p/s: my Kiseop is SUPERHOT bebeh XD (with Eli)

lovelovelovelove :P

No comments:

Instagram