Marriage on 19.

I just see Kdja status about Yo marriage. I know him because he is my senior(1 year older than me) when Im form 4. Budak-budak kan? Mostly my friend like him. Haha. Idk what so special about him, maybe his eyes, smile or anything. I didn't ask them/fan of him. So, no one know that he got married with his beautiful wife. Maybe he just invite his closes friends and family. I never think about marriage on 19 or 20. For me, i am too young to think about it. My mom will never allowed me to married on this age. HAHAHA. She said 'mija mesti habis belajar then kerja tinggi-tinggi baru kahwin' then what I say. YES! My opinion with my mom are same. Hihi. Act, my mom will never say that depan-depan, she just said that in her nagging. One of her hobby xD. Tapi best ape kawen awal, Hahaha. Mula ahh nie nak mengatal :PPPP So, what did you think about married on 19, 20 or 21? Lastly, let's enjoy their marriage picture :)








We already together for 4years and said its a right time to get married. Hahaa. I read her wife write on Kdja status. Anyway, congratulation.

No comments:

Instagram