#prayforjapan

Assalamualaikum.


As you know about what happen at Japan right now, they made me cry. Idk. I just can't stop thinking about them. How they save their live in a short time. This morning, they got hit with a 8.9 earthquake, the largest they have had in over 100 years. This earthquake caused a tsunami which has a chance of hitting hawaii and fifty other countries. Just take a minute, wherever you are, to pray. Tsunami just come suddenly and take all in one way. Is this a real life? This is the most terrible catastrophe I have ever seen in my life. The aftershock, flooding, fire, etc from the television are.



Damn, My heart aches so much :'( What is upsetting me the most is that I totally can’t do anything but just watching sufferers through the screen and crying out.But I think the one and only thing we can do is just PRAYING FOR JAPAN AND FOR US. I hope everyone would get over all those quakes and tsunami. AMIN.

No comments:

Instagram