Super Junior at Malaysia.


Annyeonghaesayo! Je ireumeun Micha imnida! T.T

Suju SS3 Super Show 3: Juicy info on Super Junior in Malaysia

Y SO SAD HAH? ==" I can't go to SS3 *sobsobs* They already arrive at Malaysia on March 18, thats it yesterday. I wish I can meet them T.T Anyway, someone also informed me that SuJu and their crew will be putting up at The Gardens Hotel at Mid Valley City. Apparently, the boys are not so keen on sightseeing and only want to be at the hotel and concert venue. They will leave for South Korea on Sunday (March 20).Also, default Korean celeb “food sponsor” Daorae is not catering for the celebs and their crew this trip. Instead, Han Sung restaurant will be feeding them!Well, this is what we’ve heard so far. Things might change so don’t take this as the gospel truth. Have you heard anything? Please inform me.


Oh, so Im here at home, sitting on chair, look at internet, find something that relate to SS3, looking for their picture and cryingggggggggggggggggggggg :'( Who ever that go to SS3, YOU ARE SO LUCKY. Please give them kiss hug from me. Tell them I love them so muchhhhhhhhhhhhh :* Especialy Sungmin Oppa!


Nan neoreul Sarangahae :)

No comments:

Instagram