Sweet Things.

Assalamualaikum,


And a very good evening to all my readers. Today I want to scream as much as I can and let the world hear me(!) Why so happy? What's wrong with you? Are you crazy? You will make another earth quake if you scream to loud, LOL =="

Actually , nothing happen and I hv no reason to happy at all. But there's three things that make me happy ;D Isn't not a reason Micha? That's a reason and that make you happy. How awful. STFU D: Whatever. One. Well, I just recieve my lovely jacket from ilovepastelina (!) OMG, SO NICE, but one thing, they send me a wrong size. Im order for M size but then they send me S size T.T Still fit to me, what a luck. i take about 1 hour to decide which colour that I want, asking people on facebook till they muak? HAHAHA And I love the yellow one but everyone keep telling me to buy a white jacket. Then just buy the white one. Now macam menyesal sikit tak choose the yellow one. hihi.

comelkan yang kuning tu? =="

Tgk? Soft kan? Lawa gile.

Anyway, do anyone doesn't know about ilovepastelina? Ahh, Y U KNOW THEM SO LATE. All new item already sold out. I think lah. Hahaa. Try checking their site. All item are so beautiful, they use a soft colour to design a limited edition skirt, may I say limited edition? XD I feel like wanna eat all skirt, teheee. Two.Oh, y u know POCKY right? Lah, pocky laa, mamat kurus tu but sedap. Ahh, so heaven If I can get one NOM NOM NOM. Im craving nowww! But I already ask my dad to buy one. Cant wait!!


Bestkan ade boyfriend romantic? Nak-nak yang versi korea, japan and thailand. Oh oh, Im lovin it! Hehehe. Three. I just saw this video from Tumbbeellorrrrr. Did you know this site? Aww, this site are so bad. Dont mind. A romantic boyfriend, Carlo from bla bla bla, IDK where :O he make a video for his girlfriend birthday.He so HANDSOME. o.O I LOIKEEEEEEE IT. Watch it! AND BYEEEE. Salam.


No comments:

Instagram