TAIF!

Assalamualaikum.




Hello there! How's your friday? I love the feeling I get on Friday. The feeling where you know tomorrow is Saturday and the day after that is SCHOOL HOLIDAY. The feeling of the holiday finally arriving. The feeling of just not giving a fark. The feeling where you know you’re gonna procrastinate on your homework. The feeling of relaxation washing over your body. Dem, I love that feeling :D So heaven.

Sometimes I wish I could just do everything on my bed.Eat, sleep, hang out with my friends, go to school, do my homework, take pictures, draw, read, sing, dance, shower, and exercise on my bed. Or just generally live on it. I’m way too lazy to wake up in the morning and be forced to get out from under my warm blankets to go to school. Hahaa, keep on dreaming micha :| You hv 8 months more to sit your STPM. Ahhh, I know =="

So, I keep telling my friend that she should forget that arrogant boy and move on. I understand about your feeling Mynn. It feels nice to talk to someone that understands you right? Just gimme a call or message me if you need me or my advice. I dont hv a nice love story too but I can make you feel better. Just forget him darling :)



Why so nice? I want you T.T

No comments:

Instagram