#Chill out.

Asslamualaikum,

Dungun town! Dah macam KL aku tengok si Apang nie amik gambar =="
*perasankejap

So hari nie rasminya EngRish week di sekolah!Wohooo! And our school speech choir buat persembahan tadi, pretty cool but isn't not the best laa, jahat gile aku comment. Hahaa, lantak ahh :P Anyway, MUET exam didn't go well but still I can give 'em some idea. Excuse me, the question was totally easy but I hve no idea about beneficial of ENTERTAINMENT? have some relaxing time watching entertainment, what else the beneficial of it? Just wonder, hahaa. Ignore that. After task A, it will be task B (group discussion) I totaly give a wrong idea ==" they ask for most beneficial televisyen program but I give negative idea ==" So bad. Thnks to Allah, I realize that I give wrong idea then change it to other programe.

Aku tahu korang tak faham ape bende aku megarut kat atas. Hahaha. Bior kan aje. Just get ready for other MUET exam next week, on Saturday pulak tu ==" I got anugerah Intan Gemilang that will be on 16April too. The same day with muet exam.Haishh, gonna leave it to other people to take it for me. *maafakuteraseannoyingkejap.

Eheheh, Oppa saya tweet gambar lagi ahh, sukesukesuke. HAHAHAHA. Terase benci? Nak muntah? Jangan tengok laa. Future mother in law pun ade sekali kat bawah, teheeee.



byeeeeeee. Assalamualaikum :*

No comments:

Instagram