Thursday Thirsty Took Tic Toc.

Assalamualaikum,


Friday Out.



Finally, I got some time to update my blog.hihi Actually, I hve so many time but I AM LAZY!Got it? HAHA. Tommorow is a good day because its FRIDAY and I hve Art Talk at SMK Chukai Kemaman. Just for senior okay? You must be 19 first to get into our group.lol. Tade kene mengena langsung ==" I need to be at school before 7 am. Malasnya nak bangun awal T.T Malam nie kena tidur awal lah namapaknye #sapekesahkan?XD Eh eh, saya tak pergi sekolah 2 hari dah, bestnye :D Sebab dekat sekolah tade orang. Semua pakat tak nak pergi , pergi Sabah dah separuh. Separuh lagi disisihkan dekat sekolah terkebil-kebil tanpa di asuh :X Dah besar pun nak kena asuh ke? Belajar sendiri bolehkan? Memang ahh! kekeke^^





And tommorow also ROYAL WEDDING of William & Kate! Wahh, getting excited eventhough they are not my King and Queen :P I already explore our baby Google about this royal weeding also at youtube, I found the official site for the wedding, Officialroyalwedding2011 and its quite interesting because in this site I can see that peoples at London was so busy busy and busy. Yeahh, too busy! That make me excited and feel the fullness of joy with their king wedding. More than that, Prince William and Miss Catherine Middleton have set up a charitable gift fund for those who very generously may wish to donate to charity to help the couple celebrate their wedding. This wedding like a fairytale to Kate :D Shes so lucky.


Anyway, I make korean snack this morning XD Its called HODDEOK or sweet pancakes. Guess what? I buat tak jadi ==" Tepung dia tak kembang, Idk why. Maybe sebab yeast sikit kot. OH EM JAY. Melekit but still can cook it and become HODDEOK! Heheee. Sedap pulak even at first tak jadi C: Next time gonna make Songpyeon :) Next entry I will upload my hoddeok picture, sekarang tengah bermalas-malasan teheee. byeeee :*

HODDEOK.

No comments:

Instagram