Cousin Nikah.

Assalamualaikum :*

School is start again, I guess you happy right? Hahaha XD And I? I didn't go to school today :p because I got sick. Poor me ==" Done for my cousin wedding, jinjja tired :( I do all dish, not just me but others too. Finally, you get married but still like a kid? Change it oldie girl and dont leave your husband alone everytime. Haha :P

Cousin and her cute husband.LOL 8D


I miss my holiday T.T I know, everyone did too. But I got so much free time next year :D After exam, I will take my license back ==" wear b-r-a-c-e-s , my dad told to wear next year wohooo 8D Whatever and I will waste my time to watch all korean drama, variety shows, go to KPOP concerts, fanmeetings, KOREA (I wish) and so on :'3 I talk like I hve enough money to do it all especialy for concert and fanmeeting. It cost a lot dude T.T Of coz I need to work, oh gosh I hate working because I'm a lazy person and nevah work. Done for next year, dont get to much jealous with me. Hahaha. If ya want too, grow up faster lah!~~

Seriously, I'm planning something perfect for my future. PERFECT PLAN. I don't want to tell ya but please pray for me :'3 I'm hoping for it. And I got a chance next year if my pointer is perfect too XD

Ihveachubbycheeksowhat ;_______;

No comments:

Instagram