Micha KPOP fact #2

Hi, I'm back again after a weeks? I guess. Anyway, here mah second fact.

I will nevah forget about mah first KPOP group that I know ever! Guess who...


-drum rolls-
Tatatatataatatatatatatatatatatatatatadaaaaaa!

I miss them :’[

Yeshh, I will nevah forget them, how they are when their first debut in 2005. But I know them around 2006 and I am 14 years old! I get crazy because of them but I can't do anything since no internet at mah home and at school? My friend like no interest with them and they just go through like that. FLY AWAY. Stop! My first bias in SJ is Ki Bum :) He just nice and hve a nice smile that kill meh that time lol XD i was on internet at school just to collect his picture. Thats all what a naive kiddo do T.T

Then one of mah friend, shes crazy with TVXQ, its around 2008 after PMR (well, im 16 XD) But still SJ is numbah one :* In the year of 2008, I start to love Sungmin :'3 He so cute and lovely and sweet? Molla, but i forget about Ki Bum XDD Thats all about mah story of SJ. I'm their fan since 2006 till forevah.Paipai :{B

No comments:

Instagram