Tuesday tuesday is tommorow :3

Assalamualaikum ,



How are yuh people? i mean alien :B I feel ohsemm since i didnt online for a weeks. Yeay for meh :D And and yeshh, im lying. I do online but just to know kpop updates :) i do listen to music the most coz i got stress lately :/ and tommorow my school will hve a big festival i guess. Its our first time. I mean of coz every year ade hari kokurikulum, but this is different :) Anyone who live at Dungun, please come over to make it more fun T.T and and oh pleasee. I'm all alone here. Dying. Hoping Fatimah was here and comfort meh and talk to meh and take our picture and more :/
I miss chuu Fatimah :'(

Anyway, I hve nice news. Just meh the one who overload wif happiness :p I told you that my target for MUET is band 3 in this post right? And yeshh, thnks toAllah, i got it HAHAHA XD Even, i know some of yuh might get 4 or 5 but its enough for meh :) Thats all. Paipai :3

ROFL :P

No comments:

Instagram