Letter for Seoul.



Dear Seoul,

What kind of adventures do you have in store for me in the future? Are there fun times? Are there crazy nights? Are there times when I am lonely and sad? I bet you have it all planned out, the life that I will. The life that will mold me into an amazing person. A life that will make me happier because I am living my dream, even during the times I cry myself to sleep, I will have a small smile on my lips because I am living in the city I adore so much and I’m living the dream that I have always dreamed of…right? Promise me you will make me life everything I imagined and more. Promise me that my adventures will be non stop, my crazy long nights will be lovely, my sad lonely nights will be comforted by the thoughts of the city and the people that I love so much. Seoul, I cant wait for these adventures.

With love,
Kim Micha

No comments:

Instagram