Crush (ღˇ◡ˇ)♥



It's been a long time right? I'm not done with my STPM paper yet. Hve 6 more paper to go! ;-; But everything going smooth and well. Me rike this ;) Pray for me ;~; Anyway, I hve listen to DOUBLE A song! Because I'm Crazy. Ohemgee, that song is beautiful, no I mean cool 8D I hve add Kimchi & Hoik to my biases list, duh! So manneh, and now Woosang is try to ruin my AA bias (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Anyway, this awesome post iz not about have a new biases nor me is being excited to new group but I HVE CRUSH...on someone! Duh, it's been a long time I hve a crush on a guy in my life ;D And I'm sick with ze malay boy ( ・_・)ノ⌒●~*LMFAO I'm not saying they are suck but I hve no interest anymore on em. Don't mind meh TROLOLOLOL

So, I hve a crush on someone, he is B1A4 bitchie gongchan anon on tumblr. What a sad thing he iz live too far and he doesn’t know I hve crush on him and he called me bro? duh, you such a cold blood boy B(

Things that I couldn't tell iz my awesome feeling to him. Duh, since when I been so lovey dovey .___. Nah, blame ze not awesome bitchies guy, but I love him LOL Me won't post his picture :p It's too precious and you might fallen to him, duh. Let just introduce his name 8D

LEE TAEHEE B) YES, HE IZ KOREAN THAT CAN'T TALK KOREAN.HE IZ LIVE AT US. KINDA RUDE SOMETIMES AND HVE NO EMOTION AT ALL WITH HE TALKS. DONE. BYE. LOL



But still me rike yew so much.


No comments:

Instagram