Never GIVE UP.

Photobucket
12/31/2011, Seoul. taken by Tablo.


So, this gonna be last post for 2011 yet I rarely post on blog because of laziness simptom lol the truth kays. Anyway, i'm just saying this year hve gibe me a lot of good and also bad memories c: I'm thankful to Allah because imma still alive today. We already celebrate awal muharam in islam right? If yew kno' it, alhamdulilah :3 For this orang putih punye new year, i'll just say dat i wish all people happiness and successful in their live on 2012.i'm waiting for firecracker at outside of my house now x) Also don't play too much for those student who gonna take pmr and spm :) nothing much to say, oh i'm waiting for myungsoo drama :'3 yew kno ' it if yew are inspirit ♥

Photobucket



Me photo iz too big. lol just ignore my face c:
Happy New Year 2012.

No comments:

Instagram