SEOUL.


What I miss most about Seoul...
is just the feeling of walking around. It’s like any other city: populated, busy, noisy, polluted, tall architecture, pretty coffee shops, chic cafes, etc. You can get lost in it and find many fun things to do…just like any other city… but there is a difference.I don’t know how exactly to explain it, but there’s a sense of security. I could be walking in a dark all, or perhaps taking a train in the middle of the night, or even be walking by some drunk ahjusshis. But regardless, I feel safe. It’s so nice to be able to experience the bright lights and trendiness of a city and feel genuinely safe while doing so. Although my trip was short, never in my life had I seen so many respectful, considerate, friendly (and yes attractive and fashionable) people as I have in Seoul.And I think it all comes down to the people. They have a good sense about how to treat others and how to carry themselves, something we seem to lack here in the States.I’ve promised myself that one day I’m going to live in South Korea, and I intend to keep that promise.

Like this, yes. Like this I will tell you when I'm arrive at there and exprience everything. I will tell you how much I miss Seoul when I come back.

No comments:

Instagram