Mess Up.

Photobucket


So, hi. I currently clean up this mess right now. maybe not. maybe yes. me iz lazy-ass. there's more paper than you saw up there. Too many. May all work hard will give me a successful. Anyone out there want my books? I'm not really use it when i'm in form 6. Teachers give us more notes than refer to this heavy books. Damn, i miss school, teachers and friends T^T ottoke? sobs Form 6 iz ze best moment in my life. lol.

Uh, i watched running man hallyu star today. sohee look so awkward with jaesuk and jongkook x) I rike Sulli team with Haha & Gary lol lol. I bet Gary jealous for real with Minho & Siwon who are team up with Mongji (Jihyo) They should married. Look so suit and cute together :3
Done review :p



Photobucket
Me miss you friend c:

“It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all - in which case, you fail by default.”―J.K. Rowling



No comments:

Instagram